At Regan, we are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and following guidance from the CDC, World Health Organization, public health officials and local government agencies to ensure the safety, health, and happiness of Regan employees, customers, and surrounding communities.
Disinfectant Products & Procedures
Upon verifying your maintenance, service or installation we will:
- Ask if anyone in your office or family or anyone you have been in contact with has experienced any symptoms of COVID-19 and if so, we will reschedule.
- On the day of the maintenance, service or installation, the truck and all equipment and supplies will be disinfected at the warehouse.
- We will notify you prior to our arrival.
- Upon arrival our techs will wear face masks and gloves. We will again disinfect all materials going into your office or home.
- We will use social distancing and we ask you do the same.
- Upon completion we will wipe down with disinfectant everything we have touched and installed.
- All products are EPA approved and environmentally sound.
“Fight Back, Take Control” is a mantra we are embracing during this difficult time. We are constantly researching innovative products and services that are available to our Commercial and Residential Customers.Learn More Here